If you are interested in this position, please email resume to [email protected].
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains a network of contract employees in life sciences
- Serves as a resource for contractors regarding the marketplace, project opportunities, career guidance, and development
- Utilizes an applicant tracking system as a relationship management technology
- Maintains ongoing relationships with contractors during and following contract assignments
- Interview candidates to determine technical skill set and career goals
- Delivers qualified candidates to the clients
- Generates sales leads through contractor relationships
- Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual weekly and monthly goals.
- 1-3 years of sales/recruiting or related experience
- Computer and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Competencies we desire:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or related area is strongly preferred
Orbis Clinical affords equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran or marital status.
at Orbis Clinical
Come join some of the best and brightest. Further your career at Orbis Clinical.
If you are interested in any of our open positions, please email your resume to [email protected].
Don’t see the job you’re looking for? Stay in touch! Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates and be the first to know about new job openings.