Business Development Manager
If you are interested in this position, please email resume to [email protected].
This position is responsible for building relationships within current clients and expanding our business with new clients in the Life Sciences industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and sells Orbis Clinical by executing contracts for recruiting services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new accounts and existing accounts – ability to sell and build rapport with decision makers (Directors, Vice Presidents and C-Level Executives).
- Identify and secure new business/network & Increase penetration and sales within existing accounts.
- Ability to generate new leads and set meetings with new clients and/or existing clients
- Transform sale leads and presentations into actual business
- Ability to research and understand industry trends, news, breakthroughs, science and workforce to support.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in representing all services to accounts and prospects. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: Anti-Fee business model, Talent Mapping, RPO, Small Business Platform, new placement knowledge, areas of expertise, and any new developments within Orbis Clinical.
- Proven ability of account management
- Utilize TargetRecruit CRM as management tool for tracking sales related activity, following the Orbis Clinical SOP on functionality.
- Daily outreach through cold call, email, LinkedIn and other various avenues to the market to grow sales and presentation pipeline.
- Support the Business Development and Project Management teams by completing any tasks or projects needed.
- Own career development initiatives and continuously improve presentation skills and use of presentation tools to highlight the organizations’ capabilities.
- Travel expectations are 50% of days available.
- Efficiency in planned travel.
- Accurate and timely reporting on expense and spend.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least three (3) years of business experience, preferably in Life Sciences and/or consulting services
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be willing and able to travel frequently within the assigned territory/area of business in order to generate and maintain sales
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment
- Strong active listening and interpersonal skills; strong orientation toward providing quality service to clients
- Must have solid sense of independence, yet thrive in a team environment
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Computer proficiency required
- By signing this job description, I attest that I meet the physical demands of the job as described.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Visual and verbal acuity; while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- This position is requires sitting at the computer the majority of the day, as well as the ability to lift ten (10) pounds.
- Fine motor skills.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Orbis Clinical affords equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran or marital status.
at Orbis Clinical
Come join some of the best and brightest. Further your career at Orbis Clinical.
If you are interested in any of our open positions, please email your resume to [email protected].
Don’t see the job you’re looking for? Stay in touch! Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates and be the first to know about new job openings.